What you will need:
The following items are required in order to process your application:
- California State University Graduate School Application for admission to the Executive MBA program at Stanislaus State. Apply online at www.csumentor.edu. Please note: Applications are accepted between between October 1 and June 30 each year.
- An EMBA Supplementary Application for Admission
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended to show proof of bachelor’s degree and GPA, as well as documentation of professional development education.
- The University policy is a grade point average of at least 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted.
- A current resume which includes documentation of all professional/managerial work experience and accomplishments.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional supervisors and/or peers.
- A statement of career objectives.
- Applicant’s performance on the GMAT or GRE.
Please review the checklist(s) below before submitting your application.
- Completed the California State University Graduate Application for Admission Form.
- Requested or have obtained two copies of official transcripts.
- *Note: Please request that two copies of official transcripts be sent to the address below from all colleges and universities you have attended other than California State University, Stanislaus. These can usually be requested online at the college's website. (There may be a fee charged for transcript requests.)
- Your two letters of recommendation. At least one of these letters should come from supervisors and business associates who can knowledgeably discuss the applicant’s managerial and academic abilities, accomplishments, and potential.
- Your results on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
- Your statement of career objectives. This statement should include a description of long and short term career goals and the ways in which the EMBA degree will help to achieve them.
- A reverse-chronological resume of your work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business, gross sales/revenues, number of employees), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities, and a description of the applicant’s organizational unit (size, scope, budget, personnel, and reporting relationships) for each position held.
- The Application Interview. An application interview is required. The EMBA program Director will contact applicants regarding the interview.
- Complete your application online. Contact Katrina Kidd at email@example.com if you need assistance.