Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application. Complete the University Application
Transcripts do not have to be entered in application through Cal State Apply! Click on "I Am Not Adding Any College Transcripts" and follow instructions.
2. Transcripts. Submit one set of transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, to:
The Graduate School - MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application:
Executive MBA Program Application.
- Two recommendations. At least one of these recommendations should come from supervisors and/or business associates who can knowledgeably discuss the applicant’s managerial and academic abilities accomplishments and potential.
- Recommendation requests will be made directly through your EMBA Program Application. If you have any questions, please contact the MBA Programs Office at 209-667-3280.
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business, gross sales/revenues, number of employees), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities, and a description of the applicant’s organizational unit (size, scope, budget, personnel, and reporting relationships) for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives. Upload a statement of career objectives which should include a description of long and short-term career goals and the ways in which the EMBA degree will help to achieve them.
5. Application Interview. An application interview is required. The EMBA Program Director will contact applicants regarding the interview. Applicants should be prepared to discuss their academic and professional goals and experiences.
- Fall 2019 applications available Monday, October 1, 2018.
- GMAT or GRE should be scheduled and taken by June 30, 2019.
- University and Program Applications are due June 30, 2019.