Applications will open October 2020 for next year's cohort!
Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application (will be available October 1): Complete the University Application
2. Transcripts. Submit one set of official transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, to:
email@example.com (email is currently preferred)
The Graduate School - MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application (will be available October 1):
Executive MBA Program Application.
- Three recommendations. Recommendations are accepted from faculty and/or other professional sources (current/past managers/supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.). Recommendation requests will be made directly through your MBA Program Application. If you have any questions, please contact the MBA Programs Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business, gross sales/revenues, number of employees), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities, and a description of the applicant’s organizational unit (size, scope, budget, personnel, and reporting relationships) for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives. Upload a 1-2 page essay describing your career objectives, including long and short-term career goals, and how an MBA degree can help you achieve them.
- Submit exam registration confirmation email to email@example.com.
- Comprehensive Guide for the GRE (Note: General GRE Test Only)
- Comprehensive guide for taking the GMAT
5. Application Interview. An application interview is required. The EMBA Program Director will contact applicants regarding the interview. Applicants should be prepared to discuss their academic and professional goals and experiences.
- University Application: October 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021.
- Program Application: October 1, 2020 - July 2, 2021.
- GMAT/GRE: Due to exam location closures, please schedule and take exam as soon as available. Please contact Katrina Kidd, Director at 209-202-2583 if you have questions.