Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application.
Complete the University Application
- You may choose from the following: MBA (general degree, MBA - Accounting, MBA - Business Analytics and MBA - Finance
- Transcripts do not have to be entered in Cal State Apply application! Click on "I Am Not Adding Any College Transcripts" and follow instructions.
2. Transcripts. One set of official transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to:
Graduate_School@csustan.edu (email is currently preferred)
The Graduate School - MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application.
- Three recommendations. Recommendations are accepted from faculty and/or other professional sources (current/past managers/supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.). Recommendation requests will be made directly through your MBA Program Application. If you have any questions, please contact the MBA Programs Office at 209-667-3280 or 209-667-3683.
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives: Write a three to four page professional essay discussing your career goals, applicable work experience, and how you would apply an MBA to achieve your goals. It's important to share your challenges, how you've addressed adversity and any additional pertinent information. You must include a heading (Statement of Career Objectives), your name, bachelor degree/other degrees, program you're applying for (e.g. MBA or OMBA), proper formatting (margins, double spaced, pagination), accurate spelling and grammar. Prior to uploading, send a draft to Katrina Kidd, Program Director, email@example.com for feedback and guidance.
- This requirement has been suspended for Fall 2020 applicants.
5. International student applicants. Visit the Office of International Education website for additional requirements.
- All international degrees must be translated to English. Additional instruction and a list of evaluating agencies may be found at the Office of International Education website.
- Program Application: October 1, 2019 - July 31, 2020
- University Application: October 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020
- Application dates TBD