Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application. Complete the University Application
Transcripts do not have to be entered in application through Cal State Apply! Click on "I Am Not Adding Any College Transcripts" and follow instructions.
2. Transcripts. Submit one set of official transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, to:
The Graduate School - MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application:
Executive MBA Program Application.
- Two recommendations. Recommendations are accepted from professional associates, supervisors or colleagues who can knowledgeably discuss the applicant's managerial and professional accomplishments and potential. One recommendation can be from an academic reference (professor).
- Recommendation requests will be made directly through your EMBA Program Application. If you have any questions, please contact the MBA Programs Office at 209-667-3280 or 209-667-3683.
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business, gross sales/revenues, number of employees), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities, and a description of the applicant’s organizational unit (size, scope, budget, personnel, and reporting relationships) for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives. Upload a 1-2 page essay describing your career objectives, including long and short-term career goals, and how an MBA degree can help you achieve them.
- Submit exam registration confirmation email to email@example.com.
- Comprehensive guide for taking the GMAT
5. Application Interview. An application interview is required. The EMBA Program Director will contact applicants regarding the interview. Applicants should be prepared to discuss their academic and professional goals and experiences.
- University Application due June 30, 2019.
- GMAT or GRE should be scheduled and taken by April 30, 2019.
- Program Application due July 14, 2019.