Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application.
- You may choose from the following: Online MBA (general degree), Online MBA - Finance, Online MBA - Human Resources.
2. Transcripts. One set of official transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to:
EIEtranscripts@csustan.edu (email preferred)
Extended & International Education - MSR 180
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application:
- Three recommendations. Recommendations are accepted from faculty and/or other professional sources (current/past managers/supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.). Recommendation requests will be made directly through your MBA Program Application. If you have any questions, please contact the MBA Programs Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your education and work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities, and a description of the applicant's unit for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives: Write a three to four page essay describing your bachelor's degree accomplishments, work experience, career goals, and how an MBA degree can help you achieve them. Send a draft of the Statement of Career Objectives to Katrina Kidd, MBA Director, for feedback prior to uploading to the program application. See the link below "Statement of Career Objectives Example Template.docx' for formatting and content guidelines.
- Spring 2021 Applicants: Requirement has been suspended.
- Fall 2021 Applicants: Plan on taking exam by May 2021.
5. International student applicants. Visit the Office of International Education website for additional requirements (including but not limited to TOEFL and transcript evaluation).
- Program Application: August 1, 2020 - December 4, 2020.
- GMAT/GRE: Suspended for Spring 2021 (see Admission Requirements and Program Application Requirements).
- University Application: August 1, 2020 - November 30, 2020.
- Program Application: October 1, 2020 - July 20, 2021.
- GMAT/GRE: Plan on registering and taking the exam by May 30, 2021.
- University Application: October 1, 2020 - July 15, 2021.