In addition to one-on-one support and training, we offer a range of workshops and presentations each semester related to using technology in instruction.
Workshops are co-sponsored by the Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (FCETL) and held at the John Stuart Rogers Faculty Development Center (FDC - Building 30).
See the FCETL workshop schedule on the Faculty Center page under Publications.
Please make a reservation for each session you wish to attend so we can prepare the proper amount of materials.
RSVP to Emy.
- Orientation: Basics, Tools & Features, Content Collection, Mobile Apps
- Exploration: Prepare, Manage, Organize, Communicate
- Evaluation: Tests, Assignments, Performance
- Calculation: Assignments, Assessments, Grades
- Instrumentation: Portfolio, Respondus, TurnItIn, SafeAssign
- Collection: Use and Manage Content Collection, Bookstore Connection, Accessibility, AL$ (Affordable Learning Solutions)
- Implementation: Share Ideas, Successes, Issues, Concerns, Resolutions with Other Faculty
Cool Tools & Topics
(semester offerings subject to change)
- Introduction to Blackboard Collaborate
- Introduction to Moodle
- Adobe Captivate
- Using Google Sites for Student Collaboration
- Copyright, Technology, and the TEACH Act
- Clicker Pedagogy and Best Practices
...By Special Request