Resources, Forms, & Publications

Campus Resources

Office of Judicial Affairs

The Office of Judicial Affairs provides educational materials, training, presentations and other information to faculty, staff, student groups, and others regarding students' rights and responsibilities. Please contact the Judicial Affairs Officer at (209) 667-3177 for more information or fill out the presentation request form.pdf.

Counseling Services

Counseling Services provides professional, ethical, and confidential psychological counseling to students. To schedule an appointment with a counselor, come to the Library Room 185 or call (209) 667-3381. Counseling Services also provides other helpful resources for students, faculty and staff.

Student Health Center

The Student Health Center provides prevention, education and healing services to enhance student learning and improve retention at the campus. To reach the Center please call (209) 667-3396.

Student Disability Resource Services

The mission of the Student Disability Resource Services program is to provide effective accommodations and support services to assist students with disabilities in actively participating in all aspects of the University's programs and services, and to obtain their educational and professional goals. The Disability Resource Services program is located in the Library room 165 and can be reached at (209) 667-3159.

University Police Department

In addition to providing highly trained, full-time, sworn police officers, Community Service Officers, and an active support staff for the 24-hour protection of the Turlock campus, the University Police Department also offers safety programs and tips, publications and other services and information. Public Safety can also be reached at (209) 667-3114 or by dialing 911 in an emergency.

Student Housing

The Village student housing Administrative Policies and Regulations.pdf provide information regarding appropriate behavior of students residing in and visiting The Village. Resident Advisors are also trained to deal with certain student conduct issues. For more information contact The Village at (209) 667-3675.

Judicial Affairs Forms*

*Although University faculty and staff members are always welcome to consult with the Office of Judicial Affairs by phone at (209) 667-3177 or in person at MSR 360, disciplinary matters should be referred in writing accompanied by any supporting evidence.

Judicial Affairs Resources for Students

Judicial Affairs Resources for Faculty and Staff

Resources for Parents

Resources for All

Academic Honesty and Integrity

Alcohol and Substance Abuse


Student Privacy Rights