Current Call for Proposals
2019-2020 Funding Cycle
The IRA application window will open on February 1, 2019 and close on February 28, 2019. A general timeline for the application and review process is below. Calls for proposals for 2019-2020 IRA funding will be completed using InfoReady.
The IRA Committee is going paperless! Applicants for 2019-2020 funding will use the InfoReady software commonly used in the Office of Research and Sponsored programs forsubmission of proposals. This new software will help streamlinethe reviewprocess for both applicants and reviewers. The application window will open on the infoReady portal on February 1, 2019 however, a list of application questions is linked below.
The IRA Committee will be hosting an informational webinar for interested applicants to learn more about IRA eligibility, the application process and using infoReady for submission. Webinar dates will be announced soon.
- Committee organizational meetings
- Prepare to open call for proposals
- Application period opens on February 1
- Application period closes on February 28
March - April:
- Committee reviews proposals and makes recommendations to the President
- President reviews recommendations and makes final decision
- Applicants notified of the disposition of their proposals
The campus IRA guidelines strictly govern the eligibility requirements for IRA funding.