The distribution of findings and recommendations provides the chance to improve developmental practice and the organizational performance associated with it. Effective and efficient distribution can help to build meaning and understanding, develop support, and generate learning opportunities.
The Office of Institutional Research systematically disseminates assessment information to various governance committees and individuals for review and response. Executive summaries are categorized below by year of campus distribution.
Please see "Suggestions for Distribution" listed under the year of distribution for suggested methods of distributing findings to units and/or committees.
2009-2010 Distribution Cycle
- (Core Indicator Synthesis: 2009-2010 will be completed and distributed in Fall 2010.)
- Suggestions for Distribution cycle 2009-2010.pdf
- Distribution of University-Wide Assessment Methods 2009-2010.pdf
- Questions for Consideration by Units/Committees 2009-2010.pdf
2008-2009 Distribution Cycle
- Suggestions for Distribution cycle 2008-2009.pdf
- Distribution of University-Wide Assessment Methods 2008-2009.pdf
- Questions for Consideration by Units/Committees.pdf
- Distributed Assessment Findings for 2008-2009
Core Indicators of Educational Quality can be found at http://www.csustan.edu/ir/CoreIndicators.html
For information on the Dissemination of Assessment Findings, contact the Office of Institutional Research at firstname.lastname@example.org or 667-3281
For additional information on the Assessment Distribution and Feedback process at CSU Stanislaus, please see the Office of Assessment and Quality Assurance web site at http://www.csustan.edu/oaqa/UWAM.html