Stanislaus State: Publications and Reports
Published by Stanislaus State Office of Institutional Research (IR), Analysis Brief is a periodic newsletter analysis focused on university issues, enrollment change, and trends. Its purpose is to present a brief summary of project results, findings, as well as other trends or issues that are of key interest to the university community. This analysis is meant to synthesize IR's findings into a cohesive, reader-friendly yet analytically focused format.
"Super Seniors": Who, What, Why, and How Many?.pdf (Part 1 of a 3 part series on Super Seniors)
Common Data Set
The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a joint effort between the higher education community and publishers to improve the quality and consistency of data reported by colleges and universities. The information provided by the CDS include general information, enrollment and persistence, admissions, academic offering and policies, student life, annual expenses, financial aid, instructional faculty, class size, and degrees conferred. The goal of this initiative is to develop standards for use in higher education surveys.
- Common Data Set 2012-2013.pdf
- Common Data Set 2011-2012.pdf
- Common Data Set 2010-2011.pdf
- Common Data Set 2009-2010.pdf
- Common Data Set 2008-2009.pdf
- Common Data Set 2007-2008.pdf
- Common Data Set 2006-2007.pdf
- Common Data Set 2005-2006.pdf
- Common Data Set 2004-2005.pdf
- Common Data Set 2003-2004.pdf
- Common Data Set 2002-2003.pdf
- Common Data Set 2001-2002.pdf
- Common Data Set 2000-2001.pdf
The entire CSU system is an economic, social and cultural powerhouse in the state of California, directly or indirectly affecting every resident of the state. The Regional Economic Impact Report highlights in more detail the significant role Stanislaus State plays in solving critical problems and providing innovative solutions for the community and helping to provide a quality of life in the Central Valley that is unparalleled. For more information, please visit the CSU Office of the Chancellor: Economic Impact website.
- CSU Working for California: Impact of the California State University, by Campus
- Regional Impact Report Brochure.pdf
- Regional Impact of Stanislaus State Report.pdf
- Foundation Presentation.pdf
The Stanislaus State Fact Book is an annual compilation of university data with the purpose of serving as a resource to the university community as well as the public at large. All data contained in the Fact Book reflects official fall census data and contains many of the common data definitions put forth by the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data Survey (IPEDS). The information in the Fact Book can be used for federal and state reporting, grant documentation, classroom assignments, and for strategic planning.
For your convenience, hard copies of the Fact Book are also available upon request from IR or at the Stanislaus State-2010.pdf
Click here to view the Stanislaus State Campus Data Portfolio.
IR is mandated to collect, maintain, and report data to federal or state agencies. One agency in particular is the U.S. Department's National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). IPEDS is a system of survey components that collects data from postsecondary education institutions. IPEDS collects institution-level data on students (enrollment and graduation rates), student charges, program completions, faculty, staff, and finances.
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2014.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2013.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2012.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2011.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2010.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2009.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2008.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2007.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2006.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2005.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2004.pdf
CSU System-Wide: Publications and Reports
California State University Statistical Abstract
The CSU Statistical Abstract is an end-of-year report consisting of system-wide and campus enrollments, student profile, new students, academic and support programs, education access and outcomes, instruction, and resources. For more information and additional CSU system-wide statistics of interest, please visit the CSU Office of the Chancellor: Analytic Studies Statistical Information website. To access individual tables, please visit the CSU Chancellor: Analytic Studies Statistical Abstract website; to download the full PDF documents, please click on the links below.