Published by the Stanislaus State Office of Institutional Research (IR), Analysis Brief is a periodic newsletter analysis focused on university issues, enrollment change, and trends. Its purpose is to present a brief summary of project results, findings, as well as other trends or issues that are of key interest to the university community. This analysis is meant to synthesize IR's findings into a cohesive, reader-friendly yet analytically focused format.
Note: Analysis Briefs were temporarily discontinued but are planned to resume in 2017/18
"Super Seniors": Who, What, Why, and How Many?.pdf (Part 1 of a 3 part series on Super Seniors)
Common Data Set
The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a joint effort between the higher education community and publishers to improve the quality and consistency of data reported by colleges and universities. The information provided by the CDS include general information, enrollment and persistence, admissions, academic offering and policies, student life, annual expenses, financial aid, instructional faculty, class size, and degrees conferred.
- Common Data Set 2016-2017.pdf
- Common Data Set 2015-2016.pdf
- Common Data Set 2014-2015.pdf
- Common Data Set 2013-2014.pdf
- Common Data Set 2012-2013.pdf
Economic Impact Reports
The entire CSU system is an economic, social and cultural powerhouse in the state of California, directly or indirectly affecting every resident of the state, as demonstrated in the 2010 Working for California: The Impact od the California State University System report. The 2004 Regional Economic Impact Report highlights in more detail the significant role Stanislaus State plays in solving critical problems and providing innovative solutions for the community and helping to provide a quality of life in the Central Valley that is unparalleled.
- Impact of the California State University, Stanislaus Campus.pdf
- Impact of the California State University, San Joaquin Valley Region
- Regional Impact Report Brochure.pdf
- Regional Impact of Stanislaus State Report.pdf
- Foundation Presentation.pdf
The Stanislaus State Fact Book is an annual compilation of university data with the purpose of serving as a resource to the university community as well as the public at large. All data contained in the Fact Book reflects official fall census data and contains many of the common data definitions put forth by the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data Survey (IPEDS). The information in the Fact Book can be used for federal and state reporting, grant documentation, classroom assignments, and for strategic planning.
Note: The Fact Books were defunded after the 2008-2009 edition was compiled. A new Fact Book with trend data is expected to be released Spring 2018.
(IPEDS) is a system of survey components that collects data from postsecondary education institutions including student charges, program completions, faculty, staff, and finances.
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2016.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2015.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2014.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2013.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2012.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2011.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2010.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2009.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2008.pdf
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2007.pdf
CSU Statistical Abstract
The CSU Statistical Abstract is an end-of-year report consisting of system-wide and campus enrollments, student profile, new students, academic and support programs, education access and outcomes, instruction, and resources. For more information and additional CSU system-wide statistics of interest, please visit the CSU Office of the Chancellor's Institutional Research and Analyses website.
Note: The CSU Statistical Abstract was defunded after the 2009-2010 edition was posted.