The Office of Institutional Research assists in data collection procedures that vary from large-scale University-wide assessment surveys to program-level assessment instruments that impact student success.
As with all assessment efforts, the value of a program-level assessment survey depends on whether or not faculty, administrators, and staff members can use the results to support their ongoing processes and activities. This listing below provides samples of instruments previously and/or currently used by units.
Course or Program Level Survey Instruments
- CSU Stanislaus 2008 Political Science Exit Survey.pdf
- CSU Stanislaus 2008 Technology and Learning Faculty Survey.pdf
- CSU Stanislaus 2008 University Student Union Survey Instrument.pdf
- CSU Stanislaus 2008 College of Education Support Unit Review Survey.pdf
- CSU Stanislaus Academic Advising Survey.pdf
- CSU Stanislaus Department of Physical Education and Health Program Review Survey.pdf
The Office of Institutional Research is pleased to provide assistance with the design and administration of online program level assessment surveys for its University clients. Online surveys are a very cost-effective and time-saving assessment method. By using email to distribute your survey, printing and mailing expenses are eliminated. Online surveys may also enhance response rates due to the respondentsâ ability to participate in an environment they prefer. To request assistance from the Office of Institutional Research with your no-cost program level assessment survey, please fill out the Data Request Form, or you may email your requests to email@example.com or contact our office directly at 667-3281.