The following tables include all state-supported new student (first-time freshmen and first-time undergraduate transfers) enrollment trends at the university-wide, college, and degree program level, as of fall term census date unless otherwise noted. Enrollments are based on data files submitted to the CSU Office of the Chancellor to fulfill enrollment reporting requirements, and represent unduplicated headcount enrollments based on students' primary declared program.
- First-Time Freshmen Headcount Enrollment by Demographic Characteristics (Fall trends).pdf
- First-Time Freshmen Headcount Enrollment by Permanent Residence (Fall trends).pdf
Supplemental First-Time Freshmen Reports
- New Student Minors Declared with Bachelor’s Degrees (Fall 2011).pdf
- Selected Facts About First-Time Freshmen (FTF) Entering Cohorts.pdf
- CSU Freshman Proficiency and Remediation, by CSU Campus and Systemwide
- First-Time Transfer Headcount Enrollment by Demographic Characteristics (Fall trends).pdf
- First-Time Undergraduate Transfer Headcount Enrollment by Transfer Institution and Term (Fall, Winter, and Spring trends)-Coming soon...
First-Time Undergraduate Transfer Headcount Enrollment by College and Term (Fall, Winter, and Spring trends)-Coming soon...
Supplemental First-Time Transfer Student Reports