Qualtrics survey software requires a CSU Stanislaus email account login and password. You must use the CSU Stanislaus Qualtrics web form to log in or create an account. If you go to the public Qualtrics website and create a trial account, any surveys you create or data you collect will not be accessible from the CSU Stanislaus Qualtrics site. You can only create one user account in Qualtrics. To log in to Qualtrics once the account has been created, use your CSU Stanislaus account login and password.
Types of Accounts
Faculty and Staff/Administrators
- Faculty and staff/administrators are able to create a Qualtrics survey account.
- Accounts will remain active on an annual academic year (AY) basis. End of AY audits will determine any separations from the University, which will result in account termination.
Sponsored Student Accounts
Student accounts are created with a reduced feature set and will require collaboration with the faculty or staff sponsor. To get a sponsored CSU Stanislaus Qualtrics account, students should click on the Qualtrics link located on the main IR webpage, then log in to the CSU Stanislaus authenticator using their university credentials to create an account; then the sponsor should contact the Office of Institutional Research at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-667-3281 to add permissions.
- Faculty may elect to request student user accounts for a class project. Accounts for a class/course will be deactivated upon the end of the semester.
2. Student Assistant Employee
- Staff can request a Qualtrics account for a student employee.
3. Master's and Doctoral Students
- Faculty can request a Qualtrics account for a graduate student working on a master's thesis or doctoral research.