The Industrial Disability Leave (IDL) Program is a wage continuation program, in lieu of Workers' Compensation Temporary Disability (TD) benefits for CSU employees who have suffered a work-related injury or illness. Employees deemed eligible for this benefit also must be members of the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS) or the State Teachers Retirement System (STRS).
- Benefit for accepted Worker's Compensation Claims Only
- 1-year maximum benefit period within two years from first day of disability
- Full pay for 1st 22 work days
- 2/3rds pay for extended disability period beyond the 22 work days
- May supplement IDL to full pay with sick leave supplementation