Self Service

Personal Information Changesperson profile

You have the ability to access and maintain your personal information, eliminate forms, and expedite changes at any time through the myStanState Online Services.

In order to update/change the following information, log in to myStanState and make the changes yourself (Step-by-Step guide provided below):

  • Address (Home and Mailing)
  • Phone Numbers
  • Emergency Contact Information

For Name Changes, you must bring the following documents to the Human Resources department (MSR 320):

  • Original, non-laminated Social Security Card with your new legal name
  • Completed Employee Action Request (EAR)

*The EAR is available on-line under the Payroll tab or at the Human Resources department (MSR320).

For changes in Designee Authorized to receive pay warrents, please compplete the form and submit to the Human Resources department (MSR 320).

If you do not have regular access to a computer, you may still make personal information changes by going in person to Human Resources department (MSR320).


1. Log into your “myStanState” portal by entering your User ID (Warrior Username) and Password.

Step 1

2. Once you have successfully logged in, your Dashboard will appear with the “myStanState Human Resources” option in the box labeled “PeopleSoft”. Click onto the “myStanState Human Resources” option to move to the next step.
Step 2

3. Select the "Self Serive" option and move onto the next step.
Step 3

4. In the "Personal Information" section, select the area you wish to update. 

Step 4

*If you experience any problems, please contact the Office of Information and Technology at (209) 667-3687.