Income Protection (Employer Paid)
To determine if you are eligible, get plan or contact information, please see the Systemwide Benefits Portal.
Voluntary Benefit Plans
To enroll, determine if you are eligible, get plan or contact information or find your cost for the following voluntary benefit plans please see the Systemwide Benefits Portal.
- Auto and Home Insurance (California Casualty)
- Group Critical Illness (Aflac)
- MetLaw Legal Plan (MetLife) / Hyatt Legal Plan (Company name: California State University)
- Tru Hearing Aid Discount Program.pdf
- Voluntary Life Insurance (The Standard)
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) (Company code: TheStandard)
- Voluntary Long Term Disability (LTD) (The Standard)
- 2016 Voluntary Life Insurance Rates.pdf
- DCRA Brochure.pdf
- HCRA Brochure.pdf
- ASI FSA Debit Card Application.pdf
- ASI FSA Debit Card Information.pdf
Employee Discount Program for Government Employees:
Tickets at Work
TicketsatWork is the leading Corporate Entertainment Benefits provider, offering exclusive discounts, special offers and access to preferred seating and tickets to top attractions, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels and much more. TicketsatWork is a unique benefit offered exclusively to companies and their employees. (company code is csustan)
Government employees may receive the 15% employee discount on voice plans of $34.99 and above and 20% discount on select data plans.
To register: go to www.verizonwireless.com/getdiscounts click on employee discounts and add your corporate e-mail address. You will receive a confirmation email sent to your corporate email address inbox within minutes. Complete the process by opening the email and select "Register Your Line" follow the prompts to enter your name and primary mobile number information. Once registered you may continue on to "Get Shopping" to upgrade equipment or order new service with new equipment.
- Employee accounts support: 800-922-0204
- New customers, please visit any Verizon Wireless retail location to activate new service with Verizon Wireless under our government employee program WEMCA profile 559201.
- Government Employee Discounts go to www.verizonwireless.com/getdiscounts
- Verizon web site for plans and equipment pricing www.verizonwireless.com
Stanislaus State employees qualify for savings up to 17% off of qualifying AT&T wireless services. In addition, you are also eligible for waived activation and upgrade fees and up to $75 in bill credits on qualifying new lines of service through.
- New and existing AT&T customers can visit www.wireless.att.com/business/enrollment to sign up or see additional details.
- To activate new service or to inquire about rate plan or equipment pricing and availability please call Customer Service at 1-800-331-0500 or visit your local AT&T retail store at 2858 W. Monte Vista Ave. Turlock, CA 95380 (mention FAN# 2430268 to ensure the correct discount is added to your account)
$400 VISA gift card promotion, effective June 15, 2017.
• Activate 3 new lines with at least one port in (1 line switching from another carrier) and receive a $400 VISA Gift Card
• Sprint Discount Program eligible customers only!
• Requires validation of employment at www.sprint.com/verify
• One per account. NO promo registration required.
• Promo runs through June 30th
Unlimited Freedom Plan promotion
• 1 line = $50; Line 2 = $40; Lines 3-5 are FREE through 6/2018
• Limited time offer expiring on June 30th
This Saturday, June 17th, is our “Sprint Says Thanks” event at our retails store locations. Stop in that day to take advantage of even more deals!!
As always, activation fees are waived on NEW lines of service ($30 value).
These offers are combinable with our contract buyout offer of up to $650 per line switched on a Visa prepaid card (less phone trade-in credit) after online registration and new phone activation.
For more information please contact Jodi DeFonzo Booke at email@example.com or (925) 352-3727.