Welcome to the Housing and Residential Life web site. Through this site you will be able to access information about the residential community at CSU Stanislaus including:
- Contract dates
- Meal plan options
- Room types
- Community events and activities
Deciding on a university and then making the choice to live on-campus is both exciting and a bit daunting. We understand this and aim to make your application process quick and easy. In fact, our community is a perfect place for you to live your first year of college and we are proud to say that our students excel and grow across multiple areas as a result of their residential experience. Some of these include:
- Housing residents who live on campus as freshman have a 12% faster 4-year time to degree than students who didn't live on campus. They have a 7% faster 5-year graduation rate.
- Over 56% of our community have semester GPAs of 3.0 or higher, with 28% obtaining GPAs of 3.5 or higher
- Our residents have access to every resource on campus, including support services exclusively for them. These include:
- Direct access to a Career and Academic Advisor
- On-site tutoring
- Study nights
- Floor and community events
- Off campus events and activities
- Academic wellness workshops
Living on campus is an unforgettable experience and we are committed to ensuring that our residents are able to be both personally and academically successful. With this in mind every activity we sponsor, every decision we make and every action we take is based on four core concepts: leadership, relationship, citizenship and scholarship.
I encourage you to look through the resources posted through this web site and to contact our office if you have any questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our community this Fall!
Director, Housing and Residential Life