Go Farther (While Living Closer)
Not only are the residence halls less than an 8-minute walk from any building on campus, they are also staffed 24/7, gated, and secured. Attend a recreational activity, academic workshop, or social event with your roommates or floormates after class or on the weekends. Give our residential education staff a call to assist with resume building, online or in-person coursework, or just to chat.
We are here to help you achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
Benefits of Being a Village Warrior
When you live on campus, you have access to...
- On-site Coordinator for Residential Education
- Peer Academic Leader and Resident Assistant
- On-site tutoring
- Study Nights
- Floor and Community events
- Off-campus events and activities
- Academic Wellness workshops
- Faculty-in-Residence workshops and socials
Amenities for All
Inside the Village you'll find...
- Safe, gated community with keycard access
- 24/7 Staff Assistance
- Game Room with Pool Table, Ping-Pong, Darts, and Foosball
- Walking Distance to Student Recreation Complex and Fitzpatrick Arena
- Free Laundry in Multiple Laundry Rooms
- 2 Computer Labs with Free Printing
- Multiple Study Rooms & Meeting Spaces
- Warrior Express Shuttle
- Sand Volleyball Court + 2 Basketball Courts
- Community BBQs
- 2 Swimming Pools + 1 Jacuzzi
- Residential Life + Academic Hubs
- Bike Storage
- Village Cafe
- Less than 10-minute walk to any building on campus
- No Cap on Utilities
- Monthly Courtesy Clean of Bathroom & Kitchen
- Premium Cable (must have QAM tuner)
- Online Maintenance Requests
- On-Call Lockout Service
What About My Room?
Each bedroom comes with...
- Mattress and bedframe
- Desk and desk chair
- Drawer set
- Smoke detector
- Restricted keycard entry
Depending on the room type, residents will have either a full kitchen or a mini-fridge and microwave. Full kitchens are equipped with a full-sized refrigerator and freezer, stove, microwave, and cabinet/counter space.
What Should I Bring?
Suggested Items for Bedroom
- Bedding for size XL Twin (bedspread, blankets, pillow, pillowcases)
- Alarm clock/radio
- Clothes hangers
- Non-halogen desk lamp
- Tension rods for hanging curtains to disguise storage or for windows
- Surge protector for electrical outlet
Suggested Items for Bathroom
- Towels and washcloths
- Personal toiletries
Other Items to Consider
- Laundry detergent and hamper/basket
- Cleaning supplies
- Dishes and silverware
- Cooking utensils
- Television, DVR or VCR