Who is this Community designed for?
First-time freshmen required to take Early Start courses in the summer prior to starting their freshman year.
Benefits of the Community
- Integrated first-year experience and English 1006/1007 reserved exclusively for ELEVATE members
- Reserved seats in Math 103 and Math 106
- Personalized, one-on-one academic advising based on ELEVATE member's interests and aptitudes
- Social events and outings exclusively for ELEVATE members
- Advising and peer support geared toward earning your degree in just 4 years!
- Personalized course recommendations for ELEVATE members to use as a guide for registration at their New Student Orientation
- A designated Peer Academic Leader (PAL) available to answer all your questions
- Faculty Mentorship the will support your college transition
Requirements for admission to this community:
- Taking an Early Start English or Math course during the summer
- ICommitment to enroll in ELEVATE sections of English 1006/1007
- First-time freshman living in housing
For more information please contact Ms. Jessica Wojciechowski, Academic and Career Support Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.