Find out what's going on around the Village!
Use this page as your guide for special events, support services, events and entertainment, virtual travel, and skills development designed specifically for Housing residents.
These events are exclusive to Housing residents unless otherwise noted. For more details about any of the listed offerings, contact the Housing Office at HousingEvents@csustan.edu.
If you need special accommodations, please email HousingEvents@csustan.edu.
Providing at least 48 hours notice will help ensure availability.
Jump to Topic:
Signing Up for Events Through the Housing Portal
Interested in attending an event? You can now RSVP for events in your Housing Portal! Please note that some events may have a separate sign-up form - always double check the event listings below!
- Login to the Housing Portal and find the "Programming" tab in the menu bar
- Select a program you would like to attend by clicking the blue “Sign-Up” button. This will take you to the Program Details page
- Select “Add to Cart” and then you will be directed back to the main Programming page. You can add more programs to your cart by following the above steps
- Once you have finished adding the programs you would like to attend, click the blue “Save & Continue” button at the bottom of the page
- Verify that all the programs you want to attend are in the cart and click “Submit”
After your request has processed you will see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email. As each program date approaches you will receive additional information in your Stan State email.
Psychological Counseling Services
If you have questions about the Psychological Counseling remote services or if you would like to connect with their staff, please call them at 209-667-3381. For more information about counseling services for students, please check out the Psychological Counseling Services website.
After Hours Support is available by calling the Psychological Counseling Services phone number above and following the prompts to be connected with the after-hours secured service.
There are no events to display at this time.
Previous Virtual Village Ventures
Missed a trip? Some of the Village Ventures from trips past are still available to access.
Previous Live Food Demos / NOONtrition
- Warrior Eats Teaching Kitchen (Nov. 2020) -
- Overnight Oats (Jan. 2021) - hosted by Associate Director for Residential Life, Heather Pearson Villeda
- Bell Pepper Nachos (Feb. 2021) - hosted by ASI Vice President, Karlos Marquez
- 2-for-1 Meal (March 2021) - hosted by Stan State Faculty Member, Paul Morgan
- Veggie Quesadilla (April 2021) - hosted by Student Event Coordinator for Peer Educators, Jessica Chavez
- Banana Muffins (May 2021) - hosted by Stan State UPD, Chief Clint Strode
Looking for events sponsored by other departments?
Download a printable version of the Program Calendar.