Reserve Your Space Today
The process to request summer conference housing is as follows:
- Contact University Event Services by telephone (209) 667-3913 to determine what space is available outside of housing, for the dates you are considering. Campus space is limited and this is the best avenue to ensure your event space needs are met first.
- Contact Ms. Madison Bettencourt in the Housing Office by email or phone (209) 667-3675.
- Let us know the dates you are requesting, the number of planned participants and any special needs your group might have.
- If space is not available on your preferred date, we will offer an alternate date.
- Once, logistics are confirmed a Facilities Use and Agreement Contract will be provided.
- Have the authorized camp representative review and sign the contract. Mail it, along with a $250 deposit to the Housing Office.
- Upon receipt of the signed contract and deposit, the housing space reservation is confirmed.
- Contact Ms. Deborah Agar in Campus Dining by email or phone (209) 667-3666 to arrange food service.
- Submit the first half of your contracted fees 30 days before the first day of camp.
As you move closer to your check-in date, we will communicate with you regarding room assignments, required documentation and other logistical details.
We Make the Process Easy
Ever get the feeling that trying to find a form is like trying to find a needle in a haystack? If yes, this page is for you! A quick, ease reference page with every policy, regulation, form and informational piece we could think in one place just for you.