The process to request summer conference housing is as follows:
- Contact Mr. Miguel Pulido in the Housing Office by phone (209) 667-3675 or by email.
- Let us know the dates you are requesting, the number of planned participants and any special needs your group might have.
- If space is not available on your preferred date an alternate date will be suggested.
- Once the logistics are confirmed a Facilities Use and Agreement Contract will be provided.
- Have the authorized camp representative review and sign the contract. Mail it, along with a $250 deposit to the Housing Office.
- Upon receipt of the signed contract and deposit the housing space reservation is confirmed.
- Contact other campus entities to arrange food service and use of other facilities.
- Submit the first half of your contracted fees 30 days prior to the first day of camp.
As you move closer to your check-in date we will be in communicate regarding room assignments, required documentation and other logistical details.