The process to request summer conference housing is as follows:
- Contact University Event Services by telephone (209) 667-3913 to determine space available outside of housing for the dates you are considering. Campus space is limited so this is the best avenue to ensure your space need outside of housing is met first.
- Contact Ms. Madison Bettencourt in the Housing Office by email or phone (209) 667-3675.
- Let us know the dates you are requesting, the number of planned participants and any special needs your group might have.
- If space is not available on your preferred date an alternate date will be suggested.
- Once the logistics are confirmed a Facilities Use and Agreement Contract will be provided.
- Have the authorized camp representative review and sign the contract. Mail it, along with a $250 deposit to the Housing Office.
- Upon receipt of the signed contract and deposit the housing space reservation is confirmed.
- Contact Campus Dining to arrange food service .
- Campus Dining - Ms. Deborah Agar (209) 667-3666
Campus Dining Website: https://new.dineoncampus.com/csustan
- Submit the first half of your contracted fees 30 days prior to the first day of camp.
As you move closer to your check-in date we will be in communicate regarding room assignments, required documentation and other logistical details.