The process to request summer conference housing is as follows:
- Download and submit the Summer Conference Group: Reservation Request.
- Your request will be reviewed and a contract will be mailed. Along with a contract will be a copy of the Summer Conference Group Rules and Regulations. If space is not available on your preferred dates alternate dates will be suggested.
- Have the authorized camp representative review and sign the contract. Mail it, along with a $250 deposit to the Housing Office.
- Contact other campus entities to arrange food service and use of other facilities.
- Submit the first half of your contracted fees 30 days prior to the first day of camp.