The Housing Application for 2018-2019 is open.
To complete an application:
- Submit an applicaiton online, make sure to include the electronic signature sections.
- Submit the Financial Guarantor form if you are under 24.
- Pay or Defer the Deposit.
To complete the application you'll need:
- MyCSUSTAN ID and password
- Debit card/credit card – This will be used to pay your deposit at the end of the application process.
- Health insurance information
- Contact information for your financial guarantor/co-signer if you are under 24 years old – This person will share financial responsibility for the cost of your housing. You'll need to provide basic contact information including: first & last name, address, phone number, etc.
"I like living on campus because I can get help from an Academic and Career Advisor right here in housing. It helps me plan for my future."
~ Billy, Physical Education major from Moreno Valley, CA
Have questions? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions to find the answer.
Still have questions? Call or email us at (209) 667-3675 or firstname.lastname@example.org