The online housing application for 2017-2018 will be available at 9a.m., Wednesday, January 18, 2017.. Roommate search and selection, as well as room self-selection are based on the date your complete application was received.
Applications received by 4:00p.m., Friday, March 3, 2017 will be in the 1st Round of Roommate Placement.
Prior to beginning the online application, it's good to know a little bit about how the process works.
To complete the application you'll need to have a couple of things handy:
- MyCSUSTAN ID and password
- Debit card/credit card – This will be used to pay your deposit at the end of the application process.
- Health insurance information
- Contact information for your financial guarantor/co-signer if you are under 24 years old – This person will share financial responsibility for the cost of your housing. You'll need to provide basic contact information including: first & last name, address, phone number, etc.
A complete application consists of the following:
- Completion of the online application, including the electronic signature sections
- Submission of the Financial Guarantor form for anyone under 24.
- Payment or deferment of the Deposit.
"I like living on campus because I can get help from an Academic and Career Advisor right here in housing. It helps me plan for my future."
~ Billy, Physical Education major from Moreno Valley, CA
Have questions? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions to find the answer.
Still have questions? Call or email us at (209) 667-3675 or firstname.lastname@example.org