The Custodial Staff at California State University, Stanislaus is working together to maintain the cleanliness of the entire campus. The following is a basic outline of some of the many services Facilities Services Custodial Staff provide. Any questions may be directed to the Customer Service Center at (209) 667-3211.
Routine Cleaning of all the Buildings on Campus:
- Public and student populated areas - these areas receive daily custodial services primarily performed by the daily custodial team, Monday through Friday. Services include restroom sanitation, trash removal, sweeping, mopping of hard floor surfaces, vacuuming of carpeted spaces, and cleaning of chalkboards and chalk rails. Deep cleaning, such as floor stripping and waxing and carpet shampooing, is performed during session breaks.
- Office and cubicle spaces - these areas receive weekly custodial services. Services include trash removal and vacuuming and/or mopping and sweeping as appropriate.
The following is the minimum that is accomplished daily in public and student-populated areas:
- Daily waste removal in kitchen areas and break rooms.
- Complete cleaning and sanitation of restrooms
- Floor care, including dust mopping, damp mopping and /or vacuuming.
- Paper and soap products in restrooms
- Office areas - The following can be expected to be accomplished in office areas:
- Weekly waste removal
- Floors swept on a regular basis