Facilities Services is responsible for the operation and maintenance of University buildings, physical infrastructure, and grounds to provide an aesthetic and comfortable environment which is conducive to promoting excellence in the teaching and learning of the faculty, student and support staff. Facilities Services manages the planning, budgeting, financing, and construction of capital projects including new construction and the renovation of existing structures. Facilities Services is also responsible for building code compliance and building standards. The Facilities team works together to build a safe and welcoming environment for the campus community.
- Gender Neutral Restroom Locations.pdf
- Irrigation & Storm Water Reclamation Use on Campus
- Organizational Chart.pdf
- Posting Policy.pdf
- Science I Photovoltaic Energy Production Website
- Sustainability Report 2013-2016
- Sustainability Projects - Future Locations