Step-by-step instructions for tasks related to planning and holding events on the Stanislaus State campus:
How can I see what events are scheduled on the Stanislaus State Campus?
All campus events are listed on the 25Live Calendar
- When the R25 calendar opens the non-class events for the current day are listed.
- To view non-class events for another day click on the date in the calendar at the right of the screen. Because there are so many events per day it is not advisable to click on the week or month view.
- To view events according to an event type (i.e., Art Events, Community Events, Athletic Calendar, Faculty Events, etc.) click on the group title (filter) in the column on the right of the screen. This will cause the non-class events to be filtered to the specific event type.
How do I use the Events Calendar to see what campus venues are available?
- Go to 25Live Non-Class Events
- Click on "Locations" in gray R25 header. This will take you to the default calendar showing the MSR Conference Rooms for the current month. If the hour block is filled in the room is booked for that time period.
- For other locations see the list on the right of the screen (e.g., Arts Complex, Classroom Building, etc.). Click on the group title to see the various spaces in that location group (i.e. Dining Facility includes Main Dining, MSR Café, etc.)
- You can change the date ranges by clicking on the calendar in the right column. You can view by day, by week, and by month.
How can I submit a reservation for a wedding or private party event?
Please contact Event Services 209-667-3913 or email@example.com. The Event Services staff has assisted in planning many weddings, parties, and other special events on the Stanislaus State campus.
How can I submit a reservation for a corporate or community organization meeting?
Please contact Event services 209-667-3913 or firstname.lastname@example.org The Event Service staff will coordinate everything ensuring a worry free and exciting event for you and your group.
How can I submit a reservation for on-campus housing?
Campus Housing is available during the summer for conference and camp accommodations.
Contact Andrea Martin, Summer Conference Coordinator at (209) 667-3675 or by email at email@example.com to check available schedules.
How do I schedule catering for my event?
Chartwells is proud to be the exclusive food service provider for California State University, Stanislaus. They specialize in enticing menus for a variety of events such as weddings, corporate events, meetings, brunches, and sit down elegant dinners. Chartwells Catering and culinary team offer creative and unique presentations, which can complement any style from casual to elegant. Please contact the Catering Office at 209-667-3634 and a professional catering manager will assist you with the planning of your event.
How do I schedule campus services for my event?
Scheduling campus services for your event will be handled by the Event Services staff as part of their event planning services. They will work with each of the providers to determine what services will be required and to obtain cost estimates. This information will be provided to you prior to you signing the event contract.
How do I pay for campus services?
The cost for campus services (e.g., University Police, catering, insurance, rentals, etc.) will be included in the contract price for your event. At the time you sign the contract a deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total will be required. Thirty (30) days prior to your event the balance will be due. If additional services are required and agreed upon during the event, or if damages occur that are your responsibility, a separate billing will be sent to you. All payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card through the Event Services office.
How do I cancel an event?
Please contact the Events Services Office to cancel your event. 209-667-3913
What is the deposit refund policy?
- Deposit Refund if Event Cancelled: Security deposits will only be refunded if cancellation occurs at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Deposit Refund after Event Occurs: Security deposits will be refunded no later than 60 days following the event, subject to possible reduction as outlined in the event contract.