Policy and Procedure information related to Travel Services.
- ICSUAM 3601.1, CSU Travel Policy
- EO-181, Provisions for Extension and Summer Sessions Independent Study Programs Involving Foreign Travel
- EO-688, Delegation of Authority – Approval of Travel Requests
- EO-731, Designation of Chief Financial Officer
- EO-760, Procurement Cards
- EO-1000, Delegation of Fiscal Authority and Responsibility
- EO-1041, CSU Student Travel Policy
- EO-1062 Field Trip Policy & Procedures
- EO-1069 risk Management and Public Safety
- CSU Stanislaus Field Trip Policy
- CSU Stanislaus Signature Policy (Delegated Authority)
- CSU Stanislaus Travel Policy
Travel Procedures and Regulations
CSU Stanislaus follows the Travel Procedures and Regulations as written in CSU Office of the Chancellor document Number G-001.