Commercial Operations How to

Overview | How to | Policies | Forms | Contacts

Step-by-step instructions for tasks related to Commercial Operations:

Campus Bookstore

Employee Textbook Scholarship

Campus Dining


Warrior Card

Campus Bookstore

Are there any special considerations available to staff, faculty and alumni at the bookstore?

Barnes & Noble will allow full-time faculty, staff, and alumni a ten percent (10%) discount on all merchandise available at the Bookstore, excluding textbooks, computer software, and convenience items.

Employee Textbook Scholarship

Who qualifies for the employee textbook scholarship?

Permanent employees, who are enrolled at CSU Stanislaus (including University Extended Education academic courses) with a minimum under-graduate grade point average of 2.5, or a minimum 3.0 grade point average for graduate-level studies, are eligible to apply for the award.

The Employee Textbook Scholarship, an award of up to $200, may only be applied to purchases at the CSU Stanislaus Campus Bookstore.

How do I apply for the employee textbook scholarship?

Complete the Employee Textbook Scholarship Application form

What happens if I have already purchased my books and I receive the scholarship?

If you purchased your textbooks at the campus Bookstore, provide the ABS Commercial Operations Manager with a copy of your receipt. You will receive a check from ABS for up to $200 relative to the amount of your purchase.

Campus Dining

Meal Plan FAQs

If I don't use all my meals in one semester, do they carry over to the following semester?

Meals DO carry over from semester to semester but not from year to year.  It is important that you select your meal plan based on your academic schedule and desired eating patterns in order to get the greatest value.

What happens to my unused Flex Dollars at the end of the academic year?

Flex Dollars carry over from semester to semester; however funds must be used by the time the dining venues closed on the last day of contract (move-out day).  So make sure that you budget your Flex so you don't run out or have too much.

Can I change my Plan once the semester has begun?

Yes! Because Dining Services realizes that your schedules may change at the beginning of the semester, you have the option of changing your meal plan within the first two weeks of each semester.

Can I add additional funds to my Meal Plan?

If you run out of Flex Dollars you may add more at any point throughout the year!  Go to "purchase a plan click on the "Buy Now" button on the Purchase a Meal Plan web page. If you want the additional cost billed to your student account, contact the Housing Office at 209-667-3675 or email

How can staff and faculty order on-campus catering?

The CaterTrax on-line ordering system allows you to quickly and easily place an order. To get started, simply create an account and then click on the menu links on the left sidebar. "In Any Event" is our general catering guide, open to all. Catering Guide Guide. Chartwells wants to ensure that they are providing the very best selections and options, so please let them know if there is something you would like added.  For personal assistance you call the catering office at 1-209-667-3634, and let the Catering Manager walk you through the on-line process.


Who do I contact to report a vending machine problem?

To report a non-working machine or need for product refill call the ABS Commercial Operations Manager at 209-667-3970.

How can I get a refund for money lost in a vending machine?

To receive a refund go to the Main Cashiers Office, MSR Suite #100.

Warrior Card

How do I obtain a Warrior Card?

Students are required to obtain a Warrior Card at the time of enrollment. Many students receive their Warrior Card when they attend New Student Orientation (NSO).

Effective Monday, January 22, 2018, Warrior Cards will be handled at the University Library. Those needing Warrior Cards may go to Circulation on the 2nd floor. Card printing will be available during all library open hours except 30 minutes before closing time.

Students, faculty and staff do not pay for their first Warrior Card. Replacement cards may be purchased for $5.00. Additionally, faculty and staff needing to have their picture taken for door access may do so without charge.

For more information, please contact Circulation at (209) 667-3234.

How do I put Warrior Cash on my Warrior Card?

Anyone can add a Warrior Cash account to their Warrior Card. Adding value to Warrior Cash is easy and can be in any dollar amount.

  • Add value on line You can add a "one-time amount" or set up a "recurring allowance"
  • Add value by phone at 1-866-575-7826, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. A service fee of 2.8% applies to online or by phone deposits (Mastercard, Visa, & Discover Card accepted)
  • Cash-to-Card in the first floor lobby of the Library Building ($1, $5, $10, $20 bills accepted (no coins or refunds available)

What should I do if my Warrior Card is lost or stolen?

As soon as you realize that your Warrior Card is missing, you should immediately report it so that the accounts and other privileges associated with the card can be deactivated.

Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately by calling Warrior Card Customer Service at 1-866-575-7826, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. PST or by visiting My Account, available 24/7.

How to get a replacement Warrior Card?

To receive your replacement card, you must visit one of the Warrior Card issuing offices.

  • Turlock Campus, University Library Circulation Desk
  • Stockton Center Information Desk

There is a $5 fee for your first replacement card and $10 per card thereafter.

Please contact with questions. 

What local businesses accept Warrior Cash?

For a current list of accepting locations go to the Warrior Card web site, Accepting Locations

How to Link My Warrior Card to My Wells Fargo Checking Account?

To link your Warrior Card to your Wells Fargo checking account, take your card to a local Wells Fargo Branch and see a banker.

Wells Fargo Locations:

  • 2844 Geer Road, Turlock
  • 440 E. Olive Avenue, Turlock
  • 1120 K Street, Modesto