Accessibility InformationPersons with disabilities who need accommodations or have questions about access may contact the program sponsoring the event, as listed above.
Join us on an overview of the graduate school application process for undocumented students and immigrant students
- Reasons why you might consider applying to graduate school
- The difference between Credential Programs, Master’s, and PhD programs
- Costs associated with applying and attending grad school
- Funding opportunities available for undocumented students
- Recommended next steps to prepare your application
- Panel discussion with current undocumented students and immigrant professionals
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing special accommodations or who have question may email email@example.com or call (209) 667-3519 in advance.