Accessibility InformationPersons with disabilities who need accommodations or have questions about access may contact the program sponsoring the event, as listed above.
In support of the #ScholarStrike and #TeachIn, Dr. Michelle Soto-Peña and Dr. Daniel Soodjinda are hosting a webinar (panel discussion) that is focused on "Confronting White Supremacy in the K-12 classroom: Supporting Black Lives Matter and Anti-Racist Teaching."
- Mary Asgill - Instructional Coach and High School English Teacher at Turlock High School
- Daniel Soodjinda, Ed.D. - Faculty in Liberal Studies and Teacher Education at Stanislaus State
- Michelle Soto-Peña, Ph.D. - Faculty in Liberal Studies and Teacher Education at Stanislaus State
- Mary Roaf, Ph.D. - Faculty in Ethnic Studies at Stanislaus State
- Cassandra Drake, Ph.D. - Faculty in Liberal Studies Stanislaus State