Planning an Event on Campus
Planning is a key element in a successful event. Major events require that thought and actions take place 6 to 12 months before the event. Smaller events may be successful with a shorter preparation time, but will still involve the following basic planning components:
- What are the goals and objectives?
- What is the event's primary message and theme?
- Is the event to be formal or casual?
- How many people will be attending?
- What is the budget for the event?
- What is the event program?
CSU Stanislaus Event Services staff are experts in planning successful events on the Turlock campus. They will assist you with all of the details.
Information to help Staff & Faculty get started planning an event on campus
Information to help Students get started planning an event at CSU Stanislaus