Warriors on the Way to STEM (WOW 2 STEM) is the transfer component of the Central Valley Math & Science Alliance. CSU Stanislaus has partnered with Merced College and San Joaquin Delta College to develop a clear transfer pathway for STEM transfer students.
Benefits of participating in WOW 2 STEM:
- Regular and timely guidance in choosing courses at the community college from dedicated STEM counselors
- Access to the CSU Stanislaus Transfer Advisor and Peer Transfer Mentors, including receiving one on one help in transferring to CSU Stanislaus.
- Major Moments presentations offered by CSU Stanislaus STEM faculty
- Eligible for the Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program including: Receiving a CSU application fee waiver and priority admission to CSU Stanislaus
To be eligible for WOW 2 STEM, students must:
- Be a community college student attending Merced College or San Joaquin Delta College
- Be a student planning to transfer to CSU Stanislaus in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Math, Physics or Physical Science
WOW 2 STEM student expectations:
- Meet with a STEM counselor each semester at your community college
- Follow a student educational plan (SEP) as outlined by a STEM counselor
- Attend presentations and workshops throughout the year
- Follow application dates and deadlines as directed by the Transfer Advisor and CSU Stanislaus