Students Must Complete Daily Self-Screening Form Prior to Entering Campus
In an effort to protect the health and safety of students, faculty and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, all individuals entering the Turlock and Stockton campuses for any reason should complete an online daily self-screening form.
The self-screening only takes a few seconds and can be done on your computer or mobile device. Here are the instructions:
- Visit any University webpage at www.csustan.edu or the Stan State mobile app.
- Click on the Student Daily Self-Screening form link.
- Complete the 5 survey questions. That’s it!
If you answer YES to any of the screening questions:
- Please DO NOT come to campus until you are symptom-free.
- If you are enrolled in an in-person course on campus, please notify your instructor that you are unable to attend class that day.
- You may be contacted by the Stanislaus State COVID Response Coordinator to ensure you know exactly what to do to get support and keep those around you safe.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.