Stanislaus County COVID-19 Vaccination Site at Stan State
Stanislaus State is partnering with Stanislaus County Health Services Agency to serve as a COVID-19 point-of-dispensing (POD) vaccination site and providing on-site support to county health workers.
The Health Services Agency will administer vaccinations to individuals based on guidance recommendations from federal, state and county health officials.
Hours of Operation
- Use the Geer Road entrance to the campus
- Free parking is available in Lot 8 and 11a, near Fitzpatrick Arena
- No appointment is necessary; first come, first serve
- Bring a photo ID
- Wear face coverings and maintain a distance of six feet from others while waiting in line
- Vaccination screening forms will be provided on-site, if you wish to fill out your screening prior to arriving, you may download a copy.
For more information regarding COVID-19 vaccines and distribution please visit the following:
- Stanislaus County vaccine distribution plan (PDF)
- Stanislaus County Health Services Agency
- San Joaquin County Public Health Services COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- State of California Vaccination Plan
- California Department of Public Health Vaccine Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Vaccines Information
- Messages to Campus Community