March 31, 2020
Here is a quick reference guide of critical information.
Thursday, April 2
- Start of all online/remote instruction and support services
Note: Classes that have already transitioned to an online/remote format will proceed as communicated by your faculty member. If you have any questions about assignments or class times, check with your faculty member.
- President Junn will host a Virtual Office Hour at 10 a.m. via Zoom. More information coming soon.
Need a Laptop or Wi-Fi Access?
- Request a loaner Chromebook or hotspot by completing a reservation request form.
- Turlock Campus Parking Lots with Wi-Fi
- Lots 2 (near the Art Building)
- Lots 5 (north of Demergasso-Bava Hall)
- Lots 11 (adjacent to Naraghi Hall)
- Stockton Campus Areas with Wi-Fi
- Parking near the front entrance to Acacia Building
- Rear parking south of the Acacia Building
- Parking west of the Acacia Building (lot between the Acacia and the Magnolia Mansion or Wellness Works)
Technology Devices Available for Faculty
Faculty can request a loaner laptop, hotspot or webcam by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Buildings & In-person Services
- MSR Building
- Library Annex LX11: Those who have pre-registered can checkout Chromebooks, laptops or hotspots.
- Student Health Center: Call in advance
- Warrior Food Pantry: Open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. depending on our availability to stock food. Please check the website for updates.
Faculty & Staff: Need to access your office?
- If you do not have a key, please contact your Department Chair or supervisor to coordinate access.
- For faculty and staff at our Stockton Campus: The Acacia Building is open during regular business hours from 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Friday. Please contact the front desk for entry at (209) 513-9400.
Please continue to check your email and the University's COVID-19 Updates & FAQs page for the most up-to-date information.