Introduction and Purpose
Branding is more than just sticking a logo on a brochure. It is about defining what kind of experience we want our students, faculty, staff, and the public to have with our institution and what kind of reputation we want to build. Effective branding of California State University, Stanislaus will convey the ideals of cultural, artistic, and academic excellence as embodied in the University mission statement.
The purpose of the Graphic Standards is to help establish and maintain visual consistency, which in turn supports a strong sense of identity and excellence for CSU Stanislaus. Following these guidelines will help us build and maintain the University's brand image in a diverse marketplace of academic brands.
Please help us achieve the University's branding goals by implementing these proper styles into each document you create that uses the CSU Stanislaus name and/or images.
Wordmarks, Seal and Graphic Standards
All seals, wordmarks, logos, and document templates on the CSU Stanislaus Web site or on any CSU Stanislaus Web page are the exclusive property and copyright of CSU Stanislaus.
To obtain digital files of the seal or wordmarks, please send an official request email containing the following minimum information to Janice Curtin, Director of Communications and Creative Services, at email@example.com.
- Vendor contact information, including email, phone number and website address
- Name of Department or Staff you are working with on this project
- Items being produced or printed utilizing these logos, with brief description on how they will be used
- Name(s) of logos/wordmarks you are requesting (please see guidelines for file names listed under each logo)
- Type of file you are requesting (JPG, Vector EPS, etc.)
Final artwork of merchandise or apparel being produced must be submitted for approval prior to production. Be sure to review the licensure information. Please send art proof to Janice Curtin at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow at least 3-5 business days for a response.