The CDIP application has two components: one to be completed by the student applicant, and the other by the CSU Faculty Mentor. For an application to be considered, the following application information must be included:
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (4 pg. limit)
- Qualification and Motivation Statement (3 pg. limit)
- Collaborative Plan of Support, co-constructed by CSU Faculty Mentor and applicant
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- CSU Faculty Position Announcment
The CDIP application is currently available on Infoready.
Applications must be submitted on the CDIP Infoready site by the deadline to be considered for review.