The CDIP application has two components: one to be completed by the student applicant, and the other by the CSU Faculty Mentor. For an application to be considered, the following must be included:
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (4 pg. limit)
- Qualification and Motivation Statement (3 pg. limit)
- Collaborative Plan of Support
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- CSU Faculty Position Announcment
Applications are currently available for the 2018/19 award cycle.
All applications must be submitted by Wednesday, January 31st, 2018 at 5:00pm.
The 2018/19 application cycle has now closed at Stan State. All applicants will be notified of the CDIP Campus Review Committee's decision by March 9th, 2018.
All applications must be completed online, printed and delivered to the campus coordinator (no handwritten applications will be reviewed) by the deadline.