Sample paper copy of the application is available now!
The award year begins July 1, 2019 and ends June 30, 2020. This period does not include the optional Summer Research Experience that takes place during the summer following the award (Summer 2020).
- General Information
- Personal Information
- Educational Information
- Student Budget Plan
- Three (3) Essays
- Faculty Sponsor Form
- Faculty Sponsor Letter of Recommendation
Steps to Apply
1. Confirm eligibility to apply to the California Pre-Doctoral Program with the Campus Coordinator
2. Select a faculty member at Stan State to serve as your Faculty Mentor for the program application.
3. Work with your Faculty Mentor to develop all application materials.
4. Share your completed application materials with the Campus Coordinator for the link to the online application system. Please contact the Campus Coordinator no later than February 18, 2019 for final approval and the link to the application system.
5. Submit your application via the online system by no later than 11:59pm on Friday, February 22, 2019.