Thursday March 1, 2018
5:30pm - 7:30pm
Fitzpatrick Arena, Stanislaus State, Turlock Main Campus
The event provides an opportunity for students to learn more about careers and opportunities within their field of study, as well as network with companies in order to develop future contacts and employment opportunities. The event also provides recruiting employers a chance to meet and connect with potential candidates from Stanislaus State.
The event is FREE and open to all Business Administration students, MBA students and alumni of the College of Business Administration, as well as Economic students.
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Student Check-in
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - EVENT
- Campus Map -#15 Fitzpatrick Arena
- Event Map
- FREE Parking in Lot 8 during the event
- Student Check-in; Lobby of Fitzpatrick Arena
- PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE IS REQUIRED!!!
- Student Tips for Success
Student Event Checklist
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 27, 2018 by 11:59pm
- Registration will be online via HireStanState, you must fully complete your profile in order to register for the event.
- If you have further questions about registration, please contact the SSC Career Assistant at 209-667-3926.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 22, 2018
- An electronic resume book is provided to all employers that attend the event.
- Submit your resume through your HireStanState portal.
- If you did not submit your resume by the deadline, we encourage you to bring copies to the event.