College of Business Administration's
MEET THE FIRMS NIGHT EVENT
Fall 2018 Meet the Firms Night Participants
SAVE THE DATE
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Fitzpatrick Arena, Stanislaus State, Turlock Main Campus
The event provides an opportunity for students to learn more about careers and opportunities within their field of study, as well as network with companies in order to develop future contacts and employment opportunities. The event also provides recruiting employers a chance to meet and connect with potential candidates from Stanislaus State.
The event is FREE and open to all Business Administration students, MBA students and alumni of the College of Business Administration, as well as Economic students.
5:00 p.m. to 7:25 p.m. - Student Check-in
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - EVENT
- Event Maps
- FREE Parking in Lot 8 during the event
- Student Check-in; Lobby of Fitzpatrick Arena
- PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE IS REQUIRED!!!
- Student Tips for Success
Student Event Checklist
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 5th, 2019 by 11:59pm
- Registration is on HireStanState! Your profile must be complete in order to register for the event.
- If you have issues with HIREStanState or registration, please contact the Career & Professional Development Center at 209-667-3661.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 5, 2019 by 11:59pm
- An electronic resume book is provided to all employers that attend the event.
- Submit your resume through your HireStanState portal in order for employers to find you.
- If you did not submit your resume by the deadline, we encourage you to bring copies to the event.