Yili Lian, Ph D
Associate Professor, Finance
Department of Accounting and Finance
Ph D in Finance, City University of New York, 2013
Master of Philosophy in Business, City University of New York, 2010
MA in Finance, Peking University, 2007
BA in Accounting, University of International Business and Economics, 2004
Business Finance, Financial Markets & Institutions
Empirical Corporate Finance and Financial Institutions
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Hu, H., Lian, Y., Zhou, W. (2019). Do Local Protestant Values Affect Corporate Cash Holdings? Journal of Business Ethics, 154(1), 147-166.
- Lian, Y. (2018). Do Bondholders Receive Benefits from Bank Interventions? Review of Accounting and Finance, 17(2), 177-197.
- Lian, Y. (2018). Bank Competition and the Cost of Bank Loans. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 51(1), 253-282.
- Lian, Y. (2017). Financial Distress and Customer-Supplied Relationships. Journal of Corporate Finance, 43, 397-406.
- Lian, Y., Hu, H. (2016). Institutional Investors and the Cost of Bank Loans. Managerial Finance, 42(6), 569-584.
- Hu, H., Lian, Y., Su, C.-H. (2016). The Impact of Bank Lending Relationships on Corporate Cash Policy. Review of Accounting and Finance, 15(4), 394-415.
Highly Commended Award, Review of Accounting and Finance, 2019
Highly Commended Award, Review of Accounting and Finance, 2017
Best Doctoral Student Paper Award, Southern Finance Association Annual Meeting, 2012