Tzu-Man (Mandy) Huang, Ph.D.
Department of Accounting and Finance
Ph.D. in Finance, George Washington University, 2006.
MS in Finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2000.
MBA, National Central University, 1997.
BS in International Business, National Taiwan University, 1995.
Business Finance, Financial Statement Analysis, Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Financial Markets & Institutions, Managerial Finance, Strategic Finance for Executives, Individual Projects
Market Microstructure, Financial Derivatives, Investments, Taxes
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Verma, R., Soydemir, G. A., Huang, T. M. (2020). Are Smart Beta Funds Really Smart? Evidence from Rational and Quasi-Rational Investor Sentiment Data. Review of Behavioral Finance, 20(2), 97-118.
- Huang, T.M., Zhu, D., Zong, S. (2019). Sustainable Socially Responsible Exchange Traded Funds Performance. Pan-Pacific Journal of Business Research, 10(2), 23-38.
- Locke, P., Huang, T.M. (2019). Agriculture Option Returns. Quarterly Journal of Finance and Accounting, 57 (3&4), 41-58.
- Huang, T.-M., Zong, S. (2017). Stock Performance of Socially Responsible Companies. Nang Yan Business Journal, 5(1), 1-12.
- Huang, T.-M. (2015). Hedgers and Speculators in Futures Markets: An Examination on Agriculture Contracts. Journal of Business Management & Change (Fall 2015), 38-54.