Saejoon Kim, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Marketing
Department of Management, Operations, and Marketing
Ph.D. in Marketing, Drexel University, 2016
MS in Marketing, Temple University, 2010
BS in Convention Management, Kyunghee University, 2008
Principles of Marketing, Strategic Marketing Management, Marketing Management
Brand Portfolio Strategy, Corporate Brand Management, Global Brand, International Marketing, Chief Marketing Officer
Peer Review Journal Articles
- Nath, P., Kirca, A., Kim, S., Andras, T. (2019). The Effects of Retail Banner Standardization on the Performance of Global Retailers. Journal of Retailing.
- Dimitrova, B., Smith, B., Kim, S. (2019). Performance implications of store format diversification for international retailers. Journal of Marketing Channels.
- Dimitrova, B., Rosenbloom, B., Andras, T., Kim, S. (2019). Retail internationalization: A review and directions for future research. Journal of Marketing Channels.
- Dimitrova, B., Kim, S., Smith, B. (2019). Performance of International Retailers: Empirical Evidence of an S-Curve Relationship. Journal of Global Marketing.
- Smith, B., Dimitrova, B., Kim, S. (2017). Does host country culture affect foreign retailer performance? Business Management, 27(1), 16.