Panagiotis (Panos) Petratos, Ph.D.
Professor, Computer Information Systems
Department of Management Information Systems
Executive Education in Advanced Management Development Program, Harvard University, 2016.
Ph.D. in Computing and Information Systems, University of Bedfordshire, 2005.
MS in Electrical Engineering, Wichita State University, 1996.
BS in Electrical Engineering, Wichita State University, 1995.
Introduction to Business Computer Systems, Systems Administration, Network Administration, Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
Management Strategies of Information, Information Strategy, Information Retrieval, Organization of Information, Management Information Systems, Information Quality, Management of Technology, Management Strategies of Information Assurance and Biometrics Security Tactics, Meteorological Climatological Seismic Computer studies.
Peer Review Journal Articles
- Petratos, P., Soydemir, G.A., Strong, J. (2019). Asymmetric Impact of Advertising revenues on Consumer Behavior: A Bivariate Approach. Central European Business Review Journal, 8(2), 1-14.
- Damaskou, E., Petratos, P. (2019). Economic Impact on research & development for Higher Education. Journal of Business Management and Change, 110-118.
- Thanopoulos, J., Chandrinos, G., Petratos, P., Assimakopoulos, N. (2017). Systemics Excellence Global Enterprising and Business Ethics. Acta Europeana Systemica, 7(7), 10.
- Petratos, P., Damaskou, E. (2016). Management strategies for FDI and education considering the effects of corruption. Journal of Business Management and Change, 99-115.
- Petratos, P., Damaskou, E. (2015). Management strategies for sustainability education, planning, design, energy conservation in California higher education. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 16(4), 576-603.