Jarrett Kotrozo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Management
Department of Management, Operations, and Marketing
Ph.D. in Strategic Management, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2008.
MS in Finance, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1997.
BBA, University of San Diego, 1995.
Management Theory and Practice, International Business, Seminar in Small Business Management, Business Policy, Global Competitive Strategy, Fundamentals of Risk Management, Managing for Strategic Advantage in a Global Market, Executive Strategic Leadership Management, Business Strategy, Individual and Graduate Projects
Corporate Governance, Absorptive Capacity and pedagogical research
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Hinrichs, A., Bradshaw, C., Kotrozo, J. (2019). Exploring the wine tasting experience: The role of individual differences, group size and other contextual issues. Journal of Business Management and Change, 31-40.
- Kotrozo, J., Hernandez, E. (2016). Is the End of Too Big to Fail the Start of Something Worse? Journal of Management and Engineering Integration, 9(2), 14-30.
- Kotrozo, J., Hernandez, E., Petrosky, A. R. (2016). A New Focus for Absorptive Capacity. Journal of Business Management and Change, Third Quarter(Summer), 29-42.
- Hernandez, E., Petrosky, A. R., Kotrozo, J., Bernal, R. (2016). One, Two, or CV: A Discussion About the Theory and Research on the Influence of Resume Length on Employment Outcomes. Journal of Business Management and Change(Spring (2016)), 113-.
- Hernandez, E., Kotrozo, J., Page, R., Bernal, R. (2014). Theatre in Management Classes: Can Management Education Be Enhanced through Narrative Structure? Western Journal of Human Resource Management, Winter(2014), 25.