James Strong, Ph.D.
Professor, Management & Marketing
Chair, MOM Department
Department of Management, Operations, Marketing
Ph.D. in Business Administration, Drexel University.
MBA, University of Toledo.
BA, Lafayette College.
Management Theory and Practice, Selected Topics in Management, Selling and Sales Management, Principles of Marketing, Channel Institutions & Retail Management
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Petratos, P., Soydemir, G. A., Strong, J. (2019). Asymmetric Impact of Advertising revenues on Consumer Behavior: A Bivariate Approach. Central European Business Review Journal, 8(2), 1-14.
- Business Marketing Sales Interactions (with Jon M. Hawes and Debbie Owens)”, in Advances in Business Marketing and Purchasing, editor Arch G. Woodside (1999), JAI Press, 167-180.
- “Evaluating Market Orientation of an Executive MBA Program”, (with Khalid M. Dubas, Waqar I. Ghani, Stanley Davis) in Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 8:4, 49 (1998).
- "An Empirical Investigation of Sales Management Training Programs for Sales Managers," (with Rolph Anderson and Rajiv Mehta) in 1997 Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 17:3, 53-66.
- "Do Closing Techniques Diminish Prospect Trust?" (with Jon M. Hawes and Bernard S. Winick) in 1996 Industrial Marketing Management, 25:5, 349-360.