Edward Hernandez, Ph.D.
Department of Management, Operations and Marketing
Ph.D. in Management, University of California, Irvine, 1997.
BA in Psychology, California State University, Long Beach, 1988.
Management Theory and Practice, Organization and Environment, Seminar in Human Resource Management, Seminar in Labor Management Relations, Organizational and Administration Theory, Business Organization, Theory, and Behavior, Seminar in Human Resources, Graduate Projects, Internships, and Individual Studies
Human Resource Management, Human Resource Law, Arts & Management, Management Education
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Petroksy, A. R., Kotrozo, J., Hernandez, E. H., Page, R. (2020). Promoting a More Organic Integration of Qualitative and Quantitative Methodologies in an Undergraduate Marketing Research Course. Journal of Business Management and Change, Spring 2020, 39-50.
- Kotrozo, J., Hernandez, E. (2016). Is the End of Too Big to Fail the Start of Something Worse? Journal of Management and Engineering Integration, 9(2), 14-30.
- Kotrozo, J., Hernandez, E., Petrosky, A. R. (2016). A New Focus for Absorptive Capacity. Journal of Business Management and Change, Third Quarter(Summer), 29-42.
- Hernandez, E., Petrosky, A. R., Kotrozo, J., Bernal, R. (2016). One, Two, or CV: A Discussion About the Theory and Research on the Influence of Resume Length on Employment Outcomes. Journal of Business Management and Change(Spring (2016)), 113-.
- Petrosky, A. R., Williams, K., Hernandez, E., Page, R. (2014). Where Students are Customers: Failure, Recovery, and the Evocation of Delight in the Education Service Sector. Journal of Marketing Perspectives, 3(1), 4-25.
- Hernandez, E., Kotrozo, J., Page, R., Bernal, R. (2014). Theatre in Management Classes: Can Management Education Be Enhanced through Narrative Structure? Western Journal of Human Resource Management, Winter(2014), 25.