The CBA Mission
The CSU Stanislaus College of Business Administration is a publicly supported, regional teaching institution. Our mission is to deliver a professional business education that offers our students the knowledge and skills to succeed in their careers and in society.
The Meaning of Our Mission
- Publicly-supported institution. We strive to offer our students a highly valuable professional business education that is accessible, affordable, and empowers people of all ages and backgrounds to transform their lives and realize their potential. We provide our faculty and staff with resources and a supportive environment focused on accomplishing our mission including the pursuit of relevant professional development.
- Regional institution. We offer well-respected programs that add value primarily to California??s Central San Joaquin Valley. Accordingly, we seek to maintain an environment dedicated to educating a diverse, multi-cultural student population. To our regional community we represent a recognized talent pool of faculty and student resources.
- Teaching institution. We are dedicated to providing an educational environment focused on student learning and delivered by qualified faculty. We enrich our teaching and lifelong learning through applied and pedagogical research. We continuously improve our student learning through ongoing assessment efforts.
- Professional business education. We offer one undergraduate degree as the main academic program and several relatively small yet well-respected masters degrees. We pursue overall high quality, relevance, currency, and convenience in the creation and continual improvement of our professional business programs.
- Knowledge and skills to succeed in their business careers and in society. We provide our students with the professional knowledge and managerial skills to formulate, evaluate, select, and implement appropriate courses of action in the workplace. We also encourage in our students a sense of ethics/social responsibility.