Annhenrie Campbell, Ph.D.
Department of Accounting and Finance
Ph.D. in Business Administration, University of Colorado.
MBA, Humboldt State University.
BS in Business Administration, Humboldt State University.
Advanced Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis
Develoment of joint research programs, professional preparation of students and their performance on professional examinations
Recent Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Cambpell, A., Lindsay, D., Soydemir, G., Tan, K. (2019). The Chaos-Based Bankruptcy Model - Current Status. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 19(7), 11-17.
- Tan, K., Campbell, A., Choo, F., Lindsay, D. (2019). Is accounting students' writing ability related to their academic performance? Journal of Education for Business.
- Lindsay, D., Campbell, A., Tan, K., Xie, X. (2019). The Impact of Duration of AACSB Accreditation on a Measurable Learning Outcome. Journal of Business Management and Change (Winter 2018), 4 - 12.
- Campbell, A., Lindsay, D., Soydemir, G. A., Wagner, D. (2018). The Differential Impact of the Federal Reserve Rate Hikes on National and Regional Employment Figures: Evidence from San Joaquin County. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 20(9), 20-29.
- Lindsay, D., Campbell, A., Tan, K., Firch, T. (2016). The Institutional Relationship between SAT Section Scores and CPA Exam Pass Rates. Journal of Business Management and Change (Spring 2016), 80-98.
- Campbell, A., Filling, S., Firch, T., Lindsay, D. (2015). Adrift in Auditing Class. American Journal of Business Education, 8(2), 111-120.