Al Petrosky, Ph.D.
Department of Management, Operations, and Marketing
Ph.D. in Marketing, University of Arizona.
MBA, University of Utah.
BS in Ceramic Engineering, University of Washington.
Principles of Marketing, Advertising & Promotion Management, Marketing Research, Marketing Management
Group and Interpersonal Influence, Innovation and Diffusion, Symbolic Consumer Behavior, Marketing of Social Influence, Promotion of Union Activity, and the Consumption of Aesthetic Products
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Kotrozo, J., Hernandez, E., Petrosky, A. R. (2016). A New Focus for Absorptive Capacity. Journal of Business Management and Change, Third Quarter(Summer), 29-42.
- Hernandez, E., Petrosky, A. R., Kotrozo, J., Bernal, R. (2016). One, Two, or CV: A Discussion About the Theory and Research on the Influence of Resume Length on Employment Outcomes. Journal of Business Management and Change(Spring (2016)), 113-.
- Petrosky, A. R., Williams, K., Hernandez, E., Page, R. (2014). Where Students are Customers: Failure, Recovery, and the Evocation of Delight in the Education Service Sector. Journal of Marketing Perspectives, 3(1), 4-25.
- Williams, K., Page, R. A., Petrosky, A. R. (2014). Green Sustainability and New Social Media. Journal of Strategic Innovation and Sustainability, 9(1).
- Williams, K., Page, Jr., R. A., Petrosky, A. R. (2014). Nonviolence and Marketing. Journal of Academic and Business Ethics, 9.